Transcripts and Student Records

To obtain student's education records please access your parent portal account for Infinite Campus (myCampus). Depending on the grade level, you can print out attendance information, report cards, and unofficial transcripts.  For records not available using myCampus, please contact your student's school.

When transferring to a school outside of Lewis-Palmer School District, the new school or district should send a request for official records to the previous school.

Official Transcripts

Current and former high school students who need official transcripts should contact the appropriate high school.

Student Records School Links

For More Information:

Taylor, Jim

Student Services

(719) 488-4701

District Registrar
District Administration

Email Jim Taylor