Student Records

To obtain student's education records please access your Infinite Campus account. Depending on the grade level, you can print out attendance information, report cards, and unofficial transcripts.  For records not available through Infinite Campus, please contact your student's school.

When transferring to a school outside of Lewis-Palmer School District, the new school or district should send a request for official records to the previous school.

High School Transcripts

Current Students


  • Graduates of Lewis-Palmer High School and Palmer Ridge High School may order an official transcript online. There is a $5 charge per official transcript.

  • For replacement diplomas, please contact your former school.

  • Graduates of Monument Academy should contact the school for transcripts.

K-12 Schools Outside Lewis-Palmer School District 38

  • Contact the school's registrar to request a transcript for a transfer student.

Corporations, Universities, Attorneys

  • Transcripts and graduation verifications for Lewis-Palmer High School and Palmer Ridge High School may be requested online. There is a $5 charge per transcript or verification, plus a $5 convenience fee per order.

  • A signed release from the former student is required.

  • For Monument Academy students, please contact the school.

Student Records School Links

For More Information

Taylor, Jim
Student Services
District Registrar
District Administration

Email Jim Taylor
(719) 488-4701