Find It Fast
Current 8th Graders
Please join us at
Lewis-Palmer High School
LPHS Open Enrollment Tour Dates
BE A RANGER!
Are you considering Lewis-Palmer High School for the 2022-23 school year?
If so, LPHS will be offering school tours (Please sign up to attend) on:
- Friday, December 3rd at 8:00 a.m.
- Friday, January 14th at 8:00 a.m.
- Friday, January 28th at 8:00 a.m.
Please note: For current District 38 8th Grade students who live within the LPHS boundaries, school tours will be given during 8th Grade Night (see below)
Please contact Ms. Verrie at email@example.com if you have any questions.
LPHS 8th Grade Night
Wednesday, January 19th from 6:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
School tours will be available that evening
What’s Going On The Week of December 6th
Semester 1 Summative Learning Schedule (formerly known as Finals Week) Teachers will be sending invitations to specific students who could use extra support during the afternoon sessions.
Reducing Test Anxiety Lunch and Learn: Dec 7th, both lunches
Sources of Strength is asking for donations for their Holiday Party. Please sign up HERE
LPHS Holiday Giving Opportunities
Holiday Book Drive Spirit week: In order to participate, students and staff should bring in donations or K-5th level books new or gently used.
- Monday December 6th: Flannel/Plaid Day
- Tuesday December 7th: Raffle during lunches -> CHICK-FIL-A GIFT CARD
- Wednesday December 8th: Ugly Christmas Sweater Day
- Thursday December 9th: Crazy Sock Day
- Friday December 10th: Santa Hat Day
Santa on Patrol/Toys for Tots - Through Dec 13th We will be collecting gifts for children of all ages to be handed out by the Monument Police Department during their Santa On Patrol. Please bring in your unwrapped gifts to the main office.
LPHS Annual Spirit Wear Holiday Sale Nov 29th-Dec 8th
AfterProm Update: Planning for After Prom is moving forward and we look forward to an amazing, safe, fun event! We anticipate a huge number attending this year and we need your help! We have several openings for you or you and a friend to chair areas of After Prom. Consider helping with this amazing event for our students. See our link on the LPHS website for great After Prom images and info from years past!
Want More Information? Contact Michelle Oliger at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 302-222-1140 (voice or text).
Mon Dec 6 - Black Day
Tue Dec 7 - Orange Day
- Lunch and Learn: Reducing Test Anxiety
- Band Concert 7 pm
Wed Dec 8 - Black Day
- First Annual LP Boys Basketball Silent Auction at TopGolf 5:30-8:30pm
- AfterProm Fundraiser: Parry’s Pizza 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Thu Dec 9 - Orange Day: Choir Concert 7pm
Fri Dec 10 - Black Day
Please access this Semester 1 Summative Learning Schedule (formerly known as Finals Week)
Mon Dec 13- Periods 1 and 2 Summative Learning, Afternoon support
Tues Dec 14- Periods 3 and 4 Summative Learning, Afternoon support
Wed Dec 15- Periods 5 and 6 Summative Learning, Afternoon support
Thur Dec 16- Periods 7 and 8 Summative Learning, Afternoon support
Fri Dec 17- Students Winter Break! Staff Work day
- I Matter
- Lewis-Palmer School District Online High School Program Information
- Semester 1 Summative Learning Schedule
- Important Dates
- December Block Schedule
- December Social Worker Newsletter
- Upcoming College Fairs
- 21-22 NHS Tutor Request Form
- Can I go to school today? Please print this checklist and if your son or daughter is experiencing any of these symptoms- they should stay home. Also, please communicate these symptoms with our attendance secretaries along with any possible exposure to COVID.
- Do NOT come to school if you are waiting for COVID test results.
- If someone in your household tests positive for COVID- please follow these guidelines LINK HERE or contact your family health care provider to determine the best course of action.
How To Order Student Pictures
Tip: make sure to select "parent/guardian" when prompted, not grandparent or other
- Go to http://www.MyLifetouch.
- Select the tab labeled Student ID (upper right hand corner)
- Complete the requested fields to find your child’s school
- Select your child’s school
- Complete the requested fields to find your child’s image
- Once your child's image appears select the tab labeled packages
- Place your order
- Orders are shipped directly to your home.
Sunday Message Links
- Nine-time John Irwin School of Excellence Award Recipient
- 21 AP course options
- 70% percent of the students who took an AP exam scored 3 or higher
- Project Lead the Way National Certification, offering Engineering and Biomedical courses
- 94% Graduation Rate
- 2015 Colorado State Teacher of the Year Kathy Thirkell
Main Office: 7:00 to 3:30
Attendance Office: 7:15 to 3:15
Class Time: 7:40 to 2:52
Unless otherwise stated, all hours are Monday through Friday.