Find It Fast
Our Journey Ahead:
September 28th, 2022: Important events--
- D38 Scheduled Delayed Start: Tardy bell rings at 9:40 AM
- Parent/Teacher Conferences and Pre-Sessions:
- Informative Pre-Sessions are from 4:30-6 PM and offer helpful information on a variety of pertinent topics.
- Parent Teacher Conferences:
- 5-8 pm in both gyms
- No appointments needed
- Students are not required to attend.
- Casual format: Teachers will have tables set up in the gyms and will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- We do ask, in consideration of others, that you limit your conversation to 5 minutes.
- Can't attend? LPHS offers two Parent Teacher Conference sessions; the other will take place on the evening of October 11.
September 30th, 2022: RANGER CONNECTION LUNCH
- All students are invited to this open-discussion, solution-focused event in the DLL during both lunches. Pizza will be provided.
September 30, 2022: SENIOR PORTRAIT DEADLINE. Details can be found on the LPHS website HERE.
HOMECOMING WEEK, OCT. 3-8:
- Please check the middle column for ALL THINGS HOCO
Journey Notes for this Week:
Together: Finding Joy in the Journey
Please tap this link to read the LPHS Sunday Message: September 25 Communication
ALL THINGS HOMECOMING!
OCTOBER 3rd - OCTOBER 8th
Monday, October 3rd- Adam Sandler Day
Texas Roadhouse Giveback night
Tuesday, October 4th- Jersey Day
Boys Soccer game @ 7pm
Wednesday, October 5th- Little Miss./Mr./Mx. Day
Softball game @4pm
Powder Puff game @7pm
Thursday, October 6th- Pink out!
Volleyball game @6:30pm
Giveback night @ Lollies
Friday, October 7th- No school
BBQ Before the Football Game!
Football game @ 7pm
Saturday, October 8th- Dancing in the Rain Homecoming Dance 2022 @ LPHS - Big Gym
You will need to make a Local Level account
Your student ID will act as your access code.
If you are bringing guests, they will have to make their own account and use the access provided when your guest form is turned in.
Interested in substituting at LPHS? You can find details on the D38 website here.
We need Ranger Zone volunteers! Our Ranger Zone is the perfect place for our students to connect, study, and decompress. In order for it to be available to students, an adult needs to be present. Please help us keep it open! Sign up here.
- Important Dates
- September Block Schedule
- October Block Schedule
- Social Worker Newsletter
- REVITALIZED TUTORING CENTER (RTC)
- I Matter
- Lewis-Palmer School District Online High School Program Information
How To Order Student Pictures
Tip: Make sure to select "parent/guardian" when prompted, not grandparent or other.SENIORS: GRADUATION ORDERING INFO: If you missed Jostens’ visit to place your Graduation Order, please place your Graduation Order directly through Jostens. All the information you need can be found in the Graduation Packet you received at the Senior Class meeting on August 22nd (the front office also has extra packets). Questions? Please contact our local Jostens representative directly at (303) 985-0095, or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to http://www.MyLifetouch.
- Select the tab labeled Student ID (upper right hand corner)
- Complete the requested fields to find Lewis-Palmer High School. FOR RETAKE DAY, use code EVTFM2C8N.
- Complete the requested fields to find your student's image
- Once your child's image appears select the tab labeled packages
- Place your order
- Orders are shipped directly to your home.
Family Communication Links
- Sept. 25, 2022 - Sunday Message
- Sept.18, 2022 - Sunday Message
- Sept 11, 2022 - Sunday Message
- Sept. 4, 2022 - Sunday Message
- Aug. 28, 2022 - Sunday Message
- Aug. 21, 2022 - Sunday Message
- Aug. 14, 2022 - Sunday Message
- Aug. 12, 2022 - Freshman Orientation Info for 9th Grade
- Aug. 10, 2022 - Check-In Info for grades 10-12
- Aug. 5, 2022
- July 29, 2022
- July 15, 2022
- June 30, 2022
- Nine-time John Irwin School of Excellence Award Recipient
- 21 AP course options
- 70% percent of the students who took an AP exam scored 3 or higher
- Project Lead the Way National Certification, offering Engineering and Biomedical courses
- 94% Graduation Rate
- 2015 Colorado State Teacher of the Year Kathy Thirkell
Main Office: 7:00 to 4:00 Monday - Thursday
The office will be closed on Fridays through July 31st.
REGULAR OFFICE HOURS BEGINNING AUG. 1st
Main Office: 7:00 to 3:30
Attendance Office: 7:15 to 3:15
Class Time: 7:40 to 2:52
Unless otherwise stated, all hours are Monday through Friday during the regular school year.