Home of the Panthers
"Learning in an environment that honors strong community traditions is the perfect place for our children to build on the past in order to create the future."
- Peggy Griebenow, Principal
The Mission of Palmer Lake Elementary School is to ensure all students learn at high levels to reach their full potential.
Palmer Lake Elementary believes that the most promising strategy for achieving the mission of our school is to develop our capacity to function as a professional learning community. We envision a school in which staff:
- Unite to achieve a common purpose and SMART goals.
- Work interdependently in collaborative teams.
- Seek and implement promising strategies for improving student learning on a continuous basis.
- Monitor each student's progress on a frequent basis with common formative assessments.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to the academic success each student.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to the general well-being of each student, their families and ourselves.
Find It Fast
NEW School Times for 21-22 School Year
Breakfast entry begins at 8:35
First Bell Rings at 8:45
Tardy Bell Rings at 8:50
Dismissal Bell Rings at 3:55
Main Office: 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Class Time: K-6th: 8:50 a.m. to 3:55 p.m.
Unless otherwise stated, all hours are Monday through Friday. Our first bell rings at 8:45. Students are tardy after 8:50 a.m.