Senior Announcements, Events, and Graduation Information
Senior Finals Week: May 13th - May 17th - subject to change due to weather
Senior Check Out Sheets: May 13th in the Main Office (Signatures are required on the check-out forms; please begin the process prior to Senior Check Out on May 20th)
Senior Sunset: May 17th at 7:00 p.m. in Don Breese Stadium
Senior Meeting & Check-Out (Mandatory): Monday, May 20th LPHS Lecture Hall
- Last names A-K 1:00 p.m.
- Last names L-Z 1:45 p.m.
Senior Awards Night: Monday, May 20th 7:00 p.m. - by invitation only
Baccalaureate: Tuesday, May 21st 7:00 p.m. Trinity Lutheran Church
Senior Supper: Thursday, May 23rd 12:00 p.m. practice soccer field
Senior Breakfast & Graduation Practice (Mandatory): Friday, May 24th at 7:00 a.m.
- Senior Snack – 7:00-8:00 7:45 a.m. at LPHS Commons
- Board the bus at 8:00 7:45 a.m. for World Arena (ALL seniors MUST ride the bus to practice/graduation.)
- Graduation Practice 8:30-9:00 a.m.
- Lifetouch Graduation Picture 9:00-9:45 a.m.
- Graduation 10:00 a.m.
- (Bring your cap, gown and stole to the breakfast - no hangers or garment bags. NO backpacks or purses allowed. Ladies may wear a small clutch with a strap to keep your phone, keys & make-up items. No bus return to school after graduation.)
Senior Check Out
(forms will be available in the Main Office May 13th)
In order to receive your cap and gown at checkout please make sure to:
- Return all library books to the library
- Return all athletic equipment/uniforms to coaches
- Return all textbooks (May 13th-15th to the Library and May 16th-17th to Room 6)
- Locker checkouts are May 14th - 17th
- Check Infinite Campus and pay all outstanding fees/fines. (Please make sure to choose All Years). Fees/fines can be paid online with a credit card or by check made out to LPHS given to Mrs. Mauss in the bookkeeping office.
- The following information is required as part of your Senior Check-Out and must be completed in Naviance. Completing this part of check-out should only take a few minutes and the survey window is now open. If the Naviance tasks are not complete, your check-out on May 20th will be delayed.
If you have any problems logging into Naviance, please contact Student Services.
All students need to complete the senior check-out survey. Go to your Naviance account by going to the LPHS website, then the Family Resource tab, then Naviance. Enter your username/password.
- Senior check out survey: Go to the About Me tab, my surveys, surveys not started, select senior check out. Complete the questions and then save and finish. If you are attending a Post-Secondary institution and need a transcript sent to the institution, make sure to include the college section.
- College I’m attending: (If you are attending a 2-year or 4-year college)
In Naviance, go to the college tab, then colleges I’m applying to. Under your list of colleges, you’ll see a heading “College that I’m attending” The drop down will include all of the colleges that you entered in Naviance. Select the college that you will be attending, then update.
If you have any questions, please see Ms. Hudson.