Senior Announcements, Events, and Graduation Information
- Senior Service Day - Seniors will have the opportunity to give back to active duty service members and the Monument community through a variety of service activities.
- Please drop in sometime during the day, attendance will be taken at the begining of each period - parents will need to follow the normal excusable process if your student will be unable to attend
- Enter through the athletic entrance and go to the small gym
- 1st period will be a study hall - parents will need to follow the normal excusable process if your student will be unable to attend
- 2nd period will be a Mandatory Senior Meeting
- Please enter through the North Athletic entrance and go to the Small Gym
- 3rd period will be a Senior BBQ - this will begin immediately after the Senior Meeting behind the gym
Honors students who have been awarded any scholarships or other awards of note this year. Please see Mrs. McDermott in Student Services to fill out the Senior Spotlight form listing any of these scholarships and/or awards that you have received. This form is due back to Mrs. McDermott no later than May 01, 2019.
This year’s Senior Awards night will be held on Monday, May 20, 2019. We want to make sure that you are recognized at LP’s Senior Awards Night and in the Spotlight Showcase in Student Services.
We also want to honor our military families at graduation. If you have had a member of your immediate family deployed during your high school career, please contact Mrs. McDermott (email@example.com or 488-6184). We will have a red, white and blue honor cord for you to wear at graduation.
Please let Mrs. McDermott know if you will have need for an ASL Interpreter at Graduation so that we may make appropriate arrangements.
Senior Class Panoramic Pictures
If you forgot to order, you aren't out of luck.
You can still order your panoramic pictures at BestClassPicture.com