In recognizing the unique characteristics, strengths, and talents of each child, we believe that the best learning environment includes the following important ingredients:
- Children are accepted wherever they are as learners and encouraged to meet high academic standards.
- Children's learning, creativity, and cooperation are celebrated.
In order to accomplish these, we will:
- Model respect, kindness, compassion in order to help children become positive community members.
- Provide a safe learning environment, emotionally and physically.
- Maintain a strong partnership between the school, the family, and the community.
- Model lifelong learning by continuing to grow in professional skills and knowledge.