LPHS Back to School Information
PLEASE READ through everything carefully as many things now rely on you doing them BEFORE your processing day.
In an attempt to streamline the process and meet health restrictions- the process has moved to primarily online tasks and in the building time is reserved for those tasks that must be done in person.
JULY TO DO
- The Infinite Campus Annual Update will be active beginning July 1, 2020.
- Parents/guardians are asked to log into their Infinite Campus Parent Portal Accounts to verify and complete the following:
- Home and mailing address, family contact information, and emergency contacts for each student
- Annual Health Information, including the upload of any updated student immunization records
- Technology Permissions Form JS-E1
- School Handbook Signature Page
- If you do not have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account, or have forgotten your login information, please sign up on our website.
- Due by August 2nd (please note: the link will not be available after this time) your student ID depends on it
The 2020 high school learning options available (by semester):
- Full time in-person at school
- Full time online
- Part time online with part time in-person at school
SUPPLY LIST FOR LPHS - There is not an official school supply list for LPHS students. Teachers will let students know what supplies will be needed for each class. Please come to school on the first day prepared with a pen, pencil, and notebook. STUDENTS MUST WEAR THEIR OWN MASK.
WELCOME BACK, RANGERS!