Please visit our new Athletic Website
Winter Athletic Registration is now open. The first day of practice for all Winter Sports is November 12th.
The Colorado High School Athletics Association has moved to an online platform called Arbiter Athlete. They are requiring each student to create an account to register for the sports of their choosing. Parents also have the option to create an account and link with their athletes account which will enable you to turn in and sign all required paperwork for participation. Click for Account creation info.For transfer students, parents must create an account. Once an account is created I will be able to invite you to fill out the online transfer form.
Download an Athletic Registration Packet here (paper version)
Please be aware of the LPHS Parent and Athlete Handbook
The following paperwork will need to be completed and turned into the ATHLETIC OFFICE before November 12th in order to participate in Winter Sports. Athletes who have not turned in paperwork may not begin practice until it is on file with the athletic office. Not having paperwork in on time may impact an athlete who wants to play a sport that requires try-outs and/or participation in scrimmages/games.
Please do not give any of this paperwork or fees to your Coaches.
- PHYSICAL EXAMINATION - Please be sure the current physical on file is not expired (valid for 1 year).
- Parts I, II, and III of Physical Examination and Parent Permit for Athletic Participation Forms.
- PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE EXPIRATION DATES OF CURRENT PHYSICALS ON FILE. If they expired during the summer, please make arrangements in advance to have the physical forms updated.
- Parent or Guardian Permit and Statement of Training Rules
- OTHER REQUIRED FORMS
- Athletic Insurance Waiver
- ImPACT consent Form
- Student Eligibility Information Form CHSAA BYLAWS – Parent and Student Information
- Student Anti-Hazing form
- Emergency Form
- PLEASE KNOW ALL INFORMATION SURROUNDING ATHLETIC ELIGIBILITY ON THIS FORM. BE AWARE OF ACADEMIC ELIGIBILITY AND SEMESTER GRADES.
- STUDENTS TRANSFERRING INTO LPHS FROM OTHER SCHOOLS, OUT OF STATE, OR EXCHANGE STUDENTS.
PLEASE KNOW THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SURROUNDING TRANSFER STUDENTS FROM THE CHSAA BYLAWS FORM.
- ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION FEES
- Fees can be paid via check made out to LPHS and delivered to the Athletic Office or online via Infinite Campus.
$150 - Cross Country, Track
$175 - Cheer, Poms, Field Hockey, Football, Gymnastics, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Volleyball, Basketball,
Wrestling, Baseball, and Lacrosse
$200 - Golf
$350 - Swim/Dive
$650 - Ice Hockey