Back To School Information
JULY TO DO
- The Infinite Campus Annual Update will be active beginning July 1, 2020.
- Parents/guardians are asked to log into their Infinite Campus Parent Portal Accounts to verify and complete the following:
- Home and mailing address, family contact information, and emergency contacts for each student
- Annual Health Information, including the upload of any updated student immunization records
- Technology Permissions Form JS-E1
- School Handbook Signature Page
- If you do not have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account, or have forgotten your login information, please sign up on our website.
- Due by August 2nd (please note: the link will not be available after this time) your student ID depends on it
The 2020 high school learning options available (by semester):
- Full time in-person at school
- Full time online
- Part time online with part time in-person at school
During this summer, if you need to connect with a counselor. Please complete this google form to request a virtual meeting LPHS Counselor Request form (use your LPHS Google Account to access the form). You can also contact the Colorado Crisis Service and text a confidential support line by texting TALK to 38255. If you have a safety concern, you should make a report to Safe 2 Tell Safe2Tell or call 911.