FUTURE PATHWAYS NIGHT RESCHEDULED!
Due to weather predictions for this evening, we are rescheduling Future Pathways Night for Monday, February 24, from 6:00 - 7:30pm.
Please mark your calendars—we look forward to seeing you on Monday!
View our updated flyer for details.
Learn about and explore the multiple pathways, course options, and new programs available to all LPHS students. This is a great opportunity to speak to students and staff to plan for classes next year and beyond.
- Advanced Placement Courses
- Internships and Work-based Learning Opportunities - with our partner The Pikes Peak Business & Education Alliance
- Online High School Program
- Off Site Concurrent Enrollment
- On Site PPCC College Classes
- PPCC Career Start
- Project Lead the Way Engineering Program
- Project Lead the Way Biomedical Science Program
- Specialized Career & Technical Education Programs:
- Business & Marketing
- Computer Science
- Construction, Woods, and Welding - with our new partner the CS Homebuilders Association
- Graphic Design - NEW program!
Registration forms will be handed out
February 13th during 2nd period
- Students who do not have a 2nd period class can get a registration form in Student Services and an informational video will be shown in the commons.
- Student who are absent can can get a registration form in Student Services and reference the informational video below
- Juniors - February 25th and 26th during their American History/AP History classes
- Freshmen & Sophomores - February 27th and February 28th during their Study Hall classes
- Make Up for all grades - drop in basis in the Giga Lab March 2nd
9th Grade Registration Form (incoming sophomores)
10th Grade Registration Form (incoming juniors)
11th Grade Registration Form (incoming seniors)
8th Grade Registration Information
What’s Next after tonight
- February 7, 2020 - Open Enrollment Window closes
- February 19, 2020 - Register for classes
- Option 1 (preferred) - students bring your completed registration form (see attached) to school Feb 19th where LPHS & LPMS counselors will get your registered on site
- Option 2 - Drop off completed registration form at LPHS or LPMS by Feb 28th
- February 19, 2020 - Future Pathways at LPHS 6:00 pm
- May - LPHS Student Council will be at LPMS for Q&A
- Ranger Round-Up - June 3, 4, 5 - Make sure and sign up to attend (see packet and stop by the table)
- Watch for emails regarding
- Freshmen orientation
- Back To School Information
(take this to school with your on Feb 19th)
Ways to Support LPHS
Lewis-Palmer D38 Teacher Wish Lists
Looking for an easy way to do something for our fantastic D38 staff? Check out our teacher wishlists on the Clear the List Facebook page. Many of our teachers have made wishlists on Amazon - all you have to do is find their list on the Facebook page and make a purchase. Please send your package to their school, and include the teacher or department name in the address. So far the response has been fantastic and our teachers truly appreciate everything we do for them. If you do not see your favorite teacher's list, ask them to make one and then send the link to the Facebook page. Happy shopping!
Booster Club, Amazon and King Soopers
The Booster Club is now linked with Amazon Smile and King Soopers. By choosing the Lewis-Palmer High School Athletic Booster Club as your nonprofit of choice, a percentage of your purchase will be donated back to the Booster Club, which then gets passed on to our teams at the end of the school year.
Just search Amazon Smile for our nonprofit, and link your King Soopers card to the Lewis-Palmer High School Athletic Booster Club.
Please contact the Booster Club if you have any questions.
Thank you for supporting our students!
Lewis-Palmer High School is excited to be part of the Adopt D38 district wide donation program for the 2019-2020 school year. This program allows you to specifically designate the recipient of your generous donation. If you choose to “Adopt-A-Teacher”, that teacher will receive 100% of your contribution, and your donation is tax deductible. Teachers will use donations for classroom enhancements such as books, visual aids, manipulatives, and learning games.