Our mission is to safely and efficiently transport the students of this district in support of the district's commitment to academic excellence. Additionally, we are committed to providing a good, safe, positive work environment for our employees.
D-38 Mask Policy
Due to Covid-19 every bus rider is required to wear a face mask at all times while riding the bus. If a student does not wear a mask the student will be given a disposable mask by their driver. After the third time a student boards the bus without a face mask their bus riding privileges will be suspended for 3 days.
BUS ROUTES - STOP LOCATION AND TIMES WILL BE POSTED TO INFINITE CAMPUS PARENT PORTAL.
Please visit your Infinite Campus parent portal to save your spot on the bus and we will make sure your students are routed. The new bus fee is a flat fee rate of $200 per school year for unlimited rides. In the portal under Transportation Fees choose for each of your student to pay either the flat fee for the full year of $200 or by semester at $100 each semester. If your student qualifies for waived fees, you may choose this option in the Parent Portal. Any of these choices will opt you in for bus service and reserve your spot on the route. Your fee will then reflect in PaySchools where you will need to go to make the payment. You will find this under assigned fees under your child's name.
- Payments are due August 1.
- If you choose to make 2 payments, the second payment will be due January 1.
- If you use Payschools - you will need to set up a new account (instructions here).
- Please be aware that there could be a delay before you will see your payment posted to Pay Schools.
- Please save your bus pass if you rode last year.
- Any balance remaining from last year will be automatically deducted from your first payment.