Security Advisory Council
The safety of our students is our highest priority. The Lewis-Palmer Community has a wealth of expertise. Lewis-Palmer School District #38 is creating a Safety and Security Advisory Council. We are currently seeking applications for members. The SSAC will be a standing committee that will provide input to the Superintendent on matters related to the safety and security of our students and staff. The committee will provide input regarding:
- Allocation of safety and security resources
- Trainings and student drills
- Physical layout of school buildings
- Security systems and protocols
- We are confident community leaders will come forward to lend their expertise and partner with us to ensure the highest level of student safety. Therefore, the creation of a Safety and Security Council, consisting primarily of community members with the needed skill sets, is the best defense against the physical threats our students and staff may encounter.
For More Information: