Student Records

Transcripts and Student Records

  • To obtain student's education records please access your parent portal account for Infinite Campus (myCampus). Depending on the grade level, you can print out attendance information, report cards, and unofficial transcripts.  For records not available using myCampus, please contact your student's school.

    When transferring to a school outside of Lewis-Palmer School District, the new school or district should send a request for official records to the previous school.

For More Information:

  • Office
    Attendance Clerk, Health Aide

    (719) 757-1590