Student Records

Transcripts and Student Records

  • To obtain student's education records please access your parent portal account for Infinite Campus (myCampus). Depending on the grade level, you can print out attendance information, report cards, and unofficial transcripts.  For records not available using myCampus, please contact your student's school.

    When transferring to a school outside of Lewis-Palmer School District, the new school or district should send a request for official records to the previous school.

Official Transcripts

  • Current and former high school students who need official transcripts should contact the appropriate high school.

    Please note: there is limited high school coverage during June and July. High school students and graduates who need an official transcript during this time should submit the request form with payment to the district registrar, listed at the bottom of this page.

    Lewis-Palmer HS Transcript Request            Palmer Ridge HS Transcript Request


For More Information:

  • Taylor, Jim
    District Registrar
    (719) 488-4701