Dear Parents and Students,
I look forward to meeting each and every one of you.
As we begin our year together, I will make certain to provide the following:
1. I will pay attention to who are.
2. I will provide you with a physically and psychologically safe learning environment.
3. I will listen to your words verbally, non-verbally and read your written work to do a better job of meeting your needs.
3. I will set you up to succeed.
4. We will learn from our mistakes.
5. I will provide you with challenging and engaging instruction.
6. I will learn alongside you.
My Hopes and Dreams for my Students:
1. Become self-directed thinkers.
2. Observe the world and ask, "Why?"
3. Acquire tools needed to pursue answers.
4. Be courageous and kind.
My Hopes and Dreams for Parents of My Second Graders:
1. Play with your child.
2. Share the gifts of reading and writing with your child.
3. Together, we will grow your child.
Please check your emails for the Summer Splash Math logins for your child. A letter with directions also went home in last week's Thursday folder.
Please have your child take this one time opportunity to work on this site at no additional cost. It will be available now until the end of July. Don't delay. Your child will thank you! I would like to thank the the Ralph family for making this possible by adopting our classroom.