Vision and Mission Statements
The Mission of Palmer Lake Elementary School is to ensure all students learn at high levels to reach their full potential.
Palmer Lake Elementary believes that the most promising strategy for achieving the mission of our school is to develop our capacity to function as a professional learning community. We envision a school in which staff:
- Unite to achieve a common purpose and SMART goals
- Work interdependently in collaborative teams
- Seek and implement promising strategies for improving student learning on a continuous basis
- Monitor each student's progress on a frequent basis with common formative assessments
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to the academic success of each student.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to the general well-being of each student, their families and ourselves.