Payments, Fees and Donations
NEW PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONSThe new and improved Payschools is up and running and ready to accept your payments for the new year. Please disregard any old links you may have saved in your favorites. This the new link https://www.payschoolscentral.
com.You will have to set up a new username and password. Your old username and password WILL NOT WORK.Instructions for setting up your new Payschools account. Please note: the Payschools PDF states you can pay for school lunches with Payschools. D38 utilizes SchoolBucks for lunch accounts.Also note: you will need to enter your student's ID number. This is found in Infinite Campus by selecting "Today."If you are new to Lewis-Palmer School District and have a PaySchools Central account from a previous district, you will need to remove your student from your account, log out, log back in, and re-add your student.If you have any issues please contact Payschools helpline at (877)393-6628 or e-mail them at email@example.comTo make a Payment for TRANSPORTATION fees:
1. Log into IC Parent Portal.
2. On the lower left there is a link called 'More"
3. Click "More" and that will bring up a link called "Transportation Fees"
4. Click "Transportation Fees" and you are now logged into the Transportation Portal.
5. Follow the instructions to sign up and make payments for Transportation.
6. Please be aware that there will be a 1 hour delay before you will see your payment posted to IC.
To make a Payment for all other FEES:1. Log into IC Parent Portal.2. Follow the instructions for "payschools" to sign up and make payments for fees
PLEASE NOTE: When you access these links and apps, you are leaving LPSD’s website.
LPSD provides links to these 3rd party apps as a convenience; however, we do not provide technical support for them.