Below is the latest information from the Center for Disease Control and the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19). According to the CDC, the best way to prevent illness is to avoid exposure to this virus. However, the following preventative measures are recommended to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
D38 Family Communications
May 22 Family Update
Spanish May 22 Family Update
May 15 Family Update
Spanish May 15 Family Update
May 8 Family Update
Spanish May 8 Family Update
May 1 Family Update
Spanish May 1 Family Update
April 24 Family Update
Spanish April 24 Family Update
April 21 Family Update
Spanish April 21 Family Update
April 17 Family Update
Spanish April 17 Family Update
April 10 Family Update
Spanish April 10 Family Update
April 3 Family Update
Spanish April 3 Update
D38 Remote Learning Feedback Request/April 3
April 1 Update: Polis extends suspension of in-person learning till April 30
Spanish April 1 Update
March 26 Family Update
Spanish March 26 Family Update
D38 Free & Reduced Food UPDATE March 26
D38 Comida Gratis y Reducida ACTUALIZADA 3-26-2020
March 20 Family Update
Spanish Family Update March 20
Colorado Schools Closure Extended March 18
Spanish Colorado Schools Closure Extended letter March 18
Letter sent from D38 Superintendent on March 17
Spanish March 17 Letter from Superintendent
Spanish and English Free and Reduced Meal Information March 13
Spanish Family follow-up letter March 13
Family Follow-up Email March 13
Spanish Letter Regarding School Closures March 12
Letter sent from D38 superintendent on March 12
Letter sent from D38 superintendent on March 11
Letter sent from D38 superintendent on February 28