* The following expectations will be adhered to in class as outlined below. Please reference course syllabus in regards to Grading, Attendance, Participation, and Specific class details.
- Expect all students to come to class prepared, and on time.
- NO CELL PHONES: Except if teacher request the use of them.
- Swearing or any inappropriate language is not allowed
- Be respectful of other at all times- this included classmates, teachers, substitute teachers, student teacher, or any other guest that comes into the class.
- No food or Drinks (Except Water)
- LATE WORK: Assignments turned in late with be assigned a 50 percent deduction. All late work must be turned in within two weeks of the due date, or the assignment will receive no credit.
- EXTRA CURRICULAR STUDENTS: Please talk with teacher if you will be absent due to an event/activity ahead of time.
- All students should have appropriate P.E. attire. (No Cut off shirts/Spaghetti straps. Shorts should be Mid-thigh, and closed toe shoes that lace up. Shoes should be tied.)
- SPORTSMANSHIP: students will demonstrate sportsmanship and respect to everyone throughout the unit(s).
Health/Athletic Training/First-aid & CPR:
- Bring textbook everyday to class.
- PowerPoints/notes everyday to class.