Library Media and Technology
Online Educational Resources
To access online resources listed on the library webpage, please email Mrs. Child for the usernames and passwords.
Textbook Damage Form
Remember All students need to fill out a Textbook Damage Form at the beginning of the school year once the student has received their textbooks. Due date for textbook damage form is Friday, September 6.
Click the tab: Textbook Information located on the left side of the Library Media and Technology Webpage
Click the textbook picture or use the QR code to access the Textbook Damage Form
SORA/OverDrive Digital Content
Lewis-Palmer School District has signed on with SORA/OverDrive for shared access to digital content (ebooks and audiobooks). Accessing SORA/Overdrive ebooks and audio books is easy. Content is available to students and staff.
1) From the LPHS Library website, click on the OverDrive Digital Collection on the right or copy url below and sign in with school login.
2) Download the FREE SORA/OverDrive app to your personal device. See the sample pictures below.
Student Textbooks and Library Books
All textbooks are checked out from the Library during the school year.
Beginning of year textbook check out and end of year check in of textbooks is done by Room 6.
Students need to check in the Library and Student Services for lost textbooks.
Students will be charged for any lost or damaged textbooks.
- Students must have their student ID to check-out any materials from the library.
- All library materials are checked out on loan. Students are responsible for any materials in their care. If any are damaged or lost, students must pay to replace the items.
- Library books are checked out for 3 weeks and can be renewed twice.
- If the book/material is not renewed, or the date of the renewal passes, the book/material is overdue. After six weeks, all overdue items will be marked LOST and will appear as a replacement fine in Infinite Campus.
- All fines must be cleared before other items are checked out and at the end of each semester.
- Students are expected to follow the district’s internet agreement and federal copyright law.
Overdue notices can be viewed on Destiny student accounts.
Check Infinite Campus for any current library fines.