Library Media and Technology
Remember All students need to fill out a Textbook Damage Form at the beginning of the school year once the student has received their textbooks. Due date for textbook damage form is Friday, September 6.
Click the tab: Textbook Information located on the left side of the Library Media and Technology Webpage
Click the textbook picture or use the QR code to access the Textbook Damage Form
Young Adult Books Coming to the Big Screen in 2019
Check out the PowerPoint slide show with titles, movie release dates and links to movie trailers.
Click on the book below to watch the PowerPoint.
NEW! OverDrive Digital Content at LPSD!
Lewis-Palmer School District has signed on with OverDrive for shared access to digital content (ebooks and downloadable audiobooks). Accessing Overdrive/SORA ebooks and audio books is easy. Content is available to students and staff.
1) From the LPHS Library website ,click on the OverDrive Digital Collection on the right, or get the URL from a poster, flyer or bookmark
2) Download the FREE SORA OverDrive app to your personal device. See the sample pictures below.
Download the SORA APP for easy access to eBooks and Audiobooks.
Student Textbooks and Library Books
All textbooks are checked out from the Library during the school year.
Beginning of year textbook check out and end of year check in of textbooks is done by Room 6.
Students need to check in the Library and Student Services for lost textbooks.
Students will be charged for any lost or damaged textbooks.
- Students must have their student ID to check-out any materials from the library.
- All library materials are checked out on loan. Students are responsible for any materials in their care. If any are damaged or lost, students must pay to replace the items.
- Library books are checked out for 3 weeks and can be renewed twice.
- If the book/material is not renewed, or the date of the renewal passes, the book/material is overdue. After six weeks, all overdue items will be marked LOST and will appear as a replacement fine in Infinite Campus.
- All fines must be cleared before other items are checked out and at the end of each semester.
- Students are expected to follow the district’s internet agreement and federal copyright law.
Overdue notices can be viewed on Destiny student accounts.
Check Infinite Campus for any current library fines.