Please click HERE for the 2019-2020 registration form.
Fall Session I - September 12 to December 10, 2019
Spring Session II - January 9 to April 28, 2020
Cost of Participation
The cost for Eagle Choir is $20.00 per session/semester, per student. Money is used to help cover the expenses of choir shirts, music, programs, transportation, accompaniment/volunteer appreciation and additional equipment expenses for the LPES music program. Checks may be made payable to LPES and enclosed with/stapled to the registration form. Please contact me privately if you should need to make any arrangements regarding the fee.
Eagle Choir Uniform
- Uniformity is important to focus on the art of performance and the aesthetics of music. The following dress code is requested for members of the Eagle Choir:
- Light Blue Choir Polo (provided by the choir at no additional charge, included in session fee)
- Khaki Skirt/Pants
- Dark Shoes (please no sneakers or boots)
- Please contact Mrs. Eversole directly if you would like a list of local piano/guitar teachers in the Tri-Lakes region. Piano is a vital tool for developing higher thinking skills, providing one on one attention to a busy child, or simply providing a new "foreign language" opportunity. Music IS a lifelong skill.
PLAY is Important
- PLAY: the spontaneous activity of children
- PLAY: is amusing interaction with people, animals or toys often in the context of learning or recreation
- PLAY: is a 4-letter VERB