Cash or Check Instructions
To adopt using Cash or Check:
- Print out an adoption form; fill in your donation details.
- Give the completed form with payment to the teacher you are adopting or the school secretary.
All adoptions are 100% tax deductible and a tax receipt will be sent after adoption is completed, usually within 10 days.
Credit Card Instructions
To adopt online using a credit card, follow these instructions or contact Dayna Wells, District Accountant at (719) 785-4240.
- Click "make a donation online." This will redirect you to the payment site.
- Click the orange "click here" tab.
- If you are a Local Level Events member you may sign in, otherwise, you may continue as a guest or create an account.
- Select who/what you wish to adopt under options. Once you have done this a "Ticket" box for each adoption will open at the bottom of the page - you must write the teacher name, department, grade, or program/club you are adopting in the "Ticket" box so that your donation can be routed correctly. You will not see a "Ticket" box if you Adopt-A-School.
- Fill in the information boxes.
- When you are finished, select "Continue" to preview your order; you may edit the information if it is incorrect.
- Click "Continue to Payment".
- Fill in all information boxes then click "Submit Order".
- If you wish to make an additional adoption at a different school, please go to the school's Adopt D38 website.