Hello Lewis-Palmer Middle School Teachers,
Welcome your school's annual Adopt D38! Lewis-Palmer School District is pleased to offer a district wide donation program for the current school year. You will receive 100% of the donation. The donation will be utilized to enhance your classroom. LPMS teachers obtained $34,695 from adoptions.
Families, community members, and businesses may adopt a team, department, or school. Name of the sponsor will be recognized in school publications, school building, and school website. Each sponsor will receive a Certificate of Adoption from the school and a thank you letter from you.
An adopted class will receive $165. The teachers of the adopted department will receive a combined total of $250. The adopted school will receive $365. Teachers will get the donation when receipts for qualifying items are presented to Ms. Maren Wurster.
As a Lewis-Palmer School District parent and community member, I’m excited to chair this program. Schools that have an Adopt-A-School program have been delighted with the program's success! To ensure the success of this program, the following guidelines should be adhered to:
- Please use your donation within 45 days of receipt or by May 22, 2021 (whichever occurs first).
- Please complete the sponsor's “Thank You” letter outlining how the donation was utilized. You will be given a Certificate of Adoption to include with your letter. Please return your letter in a timely manner along with the adoption packet to Ms. Wurster. (Lewis-Palmer School District Administration will send a tax deduction letter.)
- Please use the district's sales tax exempt number along with a school check or school credit card for all purchases. Sales tax is not reimbursable!
- Please purchase only items that will enhance your student's academic curriculum such as books, visual aids, manipulative's, and learning games. Candy, toys, prizes, or class parties are examples of not acceptable purchases. If you have any questions on qualify items, please check with Mr. Seann O'Connor prior to purchase.
- Please provide Mr. O'Connor with a list of items purchased. All items are the property of Lewis-Palmer Middle. Consumable products used are an exception.
Thank you for your assistance with these guidelines. This will be a fantastic year with your district-wide Adopt D38 donation program. Let’s work together for a memorable school year!
Adopt D38 Director
*Sales tax is not reimbursable, thank you!
**Lewis-Palmer Education Foundation (LPEF) is the official sponsor of the Adopt D38 program! This sponsorship pays for the operating costs of the program.