Tennis - Boys
Fall 2020 Tryout Information
Please email Coach Kardel at Rushncrush10s@aol.com if you are planning to tryout and be part of the 2020 Boy's Tennis teams. We will add you to the email list.
- Tryouts will begin on Monday, August 10th at 3 PM at the LPHS Tennis Courts.
- All physicals must be turned into LPHS Althletic Office in person.
- All physicals, fees, and signed forms must be turned into LPHS Athletic Office prior to practice August 10, 2020
- All players should be ready to play.
- Players should have enough food and water to sustain themselves.
- All players must have all physicals, fees and permission slips turned in to the LP Athletic Office before 1PM on Monday, August 10th in order to participate in tryouts.
- Practice/tryouts may need to be extended each day during those first two weeks of the tryout process. ALL PLAYERS MUST BE AVAILABLE.
- LPHS Tennis is a NO-CUT program, all players, new or experienced who tryout will be placed on either the Varsity or JV team depending on the tryout results.
- In case of bad weather please meet at tennis courts and players will be directed to an area inside the school for a tennis meeting
- Tryout times and days after day one, August 10 to be determined.
- Once involved in the LP Boys tennis season all participation in any outside tournaments must first receive written permission from the school principal. No exceptions can be made.
If you have any questions concerning Tryouts, contact Coach Kardel, phone: 719-487-9881 or email: Rushncrush10s@aol.com
What do I need to do prior to tryouts?
Complete and turn in the Athletic Registration packet and turn in Fees to the Athletic Office prior to Monday, August 10th, the first day of tryouts.
All Registration forms can be downloaded from the LPHS Athletic Office Homepage Resources page on the right.
Physicals MUST be handed into LPHS Athletic Office in person.
There is also online registration for all sports which can be found by clicking the link to the LPHS Athletic Office Online Registration, or go to the LPHS Athletic Office Homepage.