Below you will find some of the latest information from the Center for Disease Control, the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment, and additional resources regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19). According to the CDC, the best way to prevent illness is to avoid exposure to this virus. However, the following preventative measures are recommended to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
COVID Dashboard - Updated April 19, 2021
The resources listed above are provided for informational purposes only and are not endorsed by LPSD.