Lewis-Palmer School District 38 offers an insurance package through CEBT. The CEBT is a self-funded multiple employer trust that currently provides employee benefits for over 17,500 employees in the state of Colorado. The CEBT plan offers health, vision, dental and life insurance coverages.
- CEBT Healthcare coverage options are provided by United Healthcare and Kaiser Permanente.
- CEBT Dental coverage is provided by United Healthcare.
- CEBT Life Insurance coverage is provided by The Standard Insurance Company.
- CEBT Vision coverage is provided through VSP.
- CEBT Prescription drug coverage is provided by CVS Caremark.
- Additional voluntary Life insurance options.
- Voluntary disability insurance through American Fidelity for an employee working 30+ hours per week.
The insurance options for employees are either single coverage, employee+spouse, employee+child(ren), or family coverage. Insurance benefits are effective the 1st of the month following your first paycheck.
All 2022-2023 Benefits
| Tap here for 2022-2023 monthly costs | See additional benefits/plans below |
- EPO 5 Plan Summary 2022
- PPO 6 Plan Summary 2022
- KP-HMO 40 Plan Summary 2022
- Medical Plan Comparison Tool
- VIA Information
- CEBT Delta Dental Plan C
- CEBT Vision Plan C Summary
- CEBT - Triad Employee Assistance Program Information
- CEBT Travel Assistance Flyer Basic Life Information
- CEBT Omada Overview Flyer
- CEBT-UMR Maternity CARE Program
- CEBT-UMR Cancer Resource Services
- Caremark.com Information
- SurgeryPlus: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
- HealthCare Blue Book Information
Lewis-Palmer School District 38 participates in Colorado Public Employees Retirement Association (PERA). As established by Colorado state law, PERA provides its members with a qualified retirement plan that is an alternative to Social Security. As a PERA member, you contribute 8% of your monthly salary to your member contribution account. These contributions are tax-deferred until they are returned to you either through a refund or a monthly benefit. Lewis-Palmer School District 38 also contributes a percentage of the total payroll to PERA. These contributions are deposited with other employer contributions in a "pooled" pension trust fund. When/if you refund your account, you will receive a portion of these funds. Enrollment eligibility is immediately upon hire.
In addition to Colorado PERA, everyone receiving a paycheck is allowed to contribute a percentage of income into a Tax Shelter Annuity (TSA) 403b, 401k, or 457b plan. There is currently no match on funds to these accounts. Enrollment eligibility is immediately upon hire and monthly thereafter.
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan for insurance premiums, childcare expenses, unreimbursed medical expenses.
- Direct deposit.
- Paid time off as determined by employee status. Teachers receive 10 annual days per year, school building support personnel receive 6 sick days and 4 personal days per year. Vacation is granted to 12-month, year-round employees after one year of employment.
- Approximately 10-12 paid holidays for 12-month, year-round employees.