We invite you to apply to Lewis-Palmer School District 38 in lovely Monument, CO. Located in northern El Paso County, we are a school district accredited with distinction by the state of Colorado and named to the College Board AP Honor roll four times. Come and be LP!
To establish a complete pre-employment file, please complete the online application. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you for further information and a possible interview.
- Lewis-Palmer School District #38 is committed to a policy of non-discrimination in relation to race, creed, color, sex (gender), ancestry, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age and/or disability in its programs and activities. Any harassment/discrimination of students and/or staff, based on the aforementioned protected areas, will not be tolerated and must be brought to the immediate attention of the school principal, administrator/supervisor or the Lewis-Palmer non-discrimination compliance/grievance coordinator. The lack of English language skills shall not be a barrier to admission or participation in any District program.
NON-DISCRIMINATION COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR, Director of Personnel and Student Services, 146 N. Jefferson Street, Monument, CO 80132, (719) 867-8238, has been designated to coordinate compliance with:
- Equal Pay Act of 1963,
- Civil Rights Act of 1964, as Amended,
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967,
- Title II - American with Disabilities Act
- Title IX – Education Amendments Act of 1972,
- Section 504 of Rehabilitation Act of 1973,
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act of 1978.
- Title VI (34 C.F.R. Section 100 App. B IV-O)
Any complaints received by an employee of the school district must immediately be reported to the Director of Personnel and Student Services. The employee must not make any attempt to resolve the complaint.