What To Listen For In Your Music
"What To Listen For In Your Music" is a sort of music appreciation class that is more flexible and open looking beyond the traditional format of Western Classical Music.
What this class will cover...
- Elements of music and their use in various styles
- The use of music in the world, including radio/streaming and film music
- A deeper understanding of the music you listen to
- An appreciation for music you may not have considered before this class
- This is different from enjoying music you do not listen to
Students will also explore various audio manipulation such as recording, digital audio workstations, and music notation.