M-Th: 7:15 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.*
Friday: 7:15 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
*Hours may vary due to conference schedule, inclement weather, or unforeseen circumstance.
▪ Students must have their student ID to check-out any materials from the library.
▪ Students are asked to "Sign In" and "Sign Out" any time they visit the library without a classroom teacher. This helps ensure the location of our students in an emergency.
▪ All library materials are checked out on loan. Students are responsible for any materials in their care. If any are damaged or lost, students must pay to replace the items.
▪ Library books are checked out for 3 weeks & can be renewed twice.
▪ If the book/material is not renewed, or the date of the renewal passes, the book/material is overdue. After six weeks, all overdue items will be marked LOST and will appear as a replacement fine in Infinite Campus.
▪ We DO NOT charge daily overdue fines, only replacement & damage fines.
▪ All fines must be cleared before other items are checked out and at the end of each semester.
▪ Students are expected to follow the district’s internet agreement and federal copyright law.