Find It Fast
PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCES
Wednesday, October 5, 2022
Thursday, October 13, 2022
Parents are welcome to come to either conference night.
Teachers will be available in the PRHS main gym.
2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR INFO
Sign-up and Counseling Newsletter (Posted 9-30-2022)
Delayed Start, PTC, E-Learning and MORE (Posted 9-27-2022)
Parent Letter re PRHS Vacancies (Posted 9-23-2022)
Principal's Newsletter, College Fair and MORE (Posted 9-21-2022)
From the Booster Club (Posted 9-20-2022)
Bus Loop, PTC and MORE! (Posted 9-15-2022)
Chromebooks and Virtual College Fairs (Posted 9-13-2022)
ICAP Information (Posted 8-23-2022)
Bear Time UPDATE (Posted 8-22-2022)
Updated Morning Drop-off and Map (Posted 8-16-2022)
CLASS OF 2024
Attention juniors interested in taking the PSAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test. The test will be held at PRHS the morning of Wednesday, October 12, 2022. You may sign up in Hood D with Mrs. Xedis. The cost is $20 and must be paid at the time of sign-up. Questions? Please see Mrs. Dawson in Office A1030.
Juniors and Remind (Posted 9-2-2022)
- Ranked as one of the Best High Schools in U.S. World News and World Report
- Three National Merit Scholarship Recipients and six commended students in 2020
- 20 AP course options
- 76.9% of students scored a 3 or better in one or more areas of the AP exam
- 98% Graduation Rate
- 5 Military appointments in 2020
- Project Lead the Way National Certification School
- Student Boettcher Award Recipients in 2016 and 2021.
- Over 6.5 million dollars in scholarships offered to 2021 graduates
7:15 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
7:40 a.m.-2:52 p.m.
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM Board of Education Special Meeting/Work Session
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Parent Teacher Conferences/1st Night
October 10, 2022
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM Booster Club Meeting/Sunset MPR
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM NHS Induction/PRHS Auditorium
October 12, 2022
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM PSAT/NMSQT
October 13, 2022
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Parent Teacher Conferences/2nd Night
October 14, 2022
October 17, 2022
October 18, 2022
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM Board of Education Regular Meeting