Find It Fast
2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR INFO
Colorado Springs Spring College Fair (Posted 2-8-2023)
Concurrent Enrollment Classes (Posted 2-6-2023)
Letter from the Principal re Bear Time Update (Posted 2-6-2023)
After Prom, E-Learning Day, Snowball and MORE! (Posted 2-6-2023)
Snowball Dance and After Prom (Posted 2-3-2023)
Talent Show, D38 Presentation and Counselor Newsletter (Posted 2-1-2023)
AP Capstone Diploma Program at PRHS (Posted 1-30-2023)
Booster Club Winter Concessions Sign-up Genius (Posted 1-30-2023)
Activity/Athletic Yard Signs (Posted 1-27-2023)
Student of the Month and School Days (Posted 1-12-2023)
ICAP Information (Posted 8-23-2022)
Bear Time UPDATE (Posted 8-22-2022)
CONGRATULATIONS to Coach Jason Romero who was voted Softball Coach of the Year and Coach Erica Bradley who was voted Volleyball Coach of the Year for the PPAC this fall!
CLASS OF 2023
ATTENTION: PRHS SENIOR!
Have you placed your Graduation Order yet?
DEADLINE: MARCH 1st, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2023!
We look forward to making your senior year special!
Questions about your order?
email@example.comSenior Yard Signs (Posted 2-1-2023)
- Ranked as one of the Best High Schools in U.S. World News and World Report
- Three National Merit Scholarship Recipients and six commended students in 2020
- 20 AP course options
- 76.9% of students scored a 3 or better in one or more areas of the AP exam
- 98% Graduation Rate
- 5 Military appointments in 2020
- Project Lead the Way National Certification School
- Student Boettcher Award Recipients in 2016 and 2021.
- Over 6.5 million dollars in scholarships offered to 2021 graduates
7:15 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
7:40 a.m.-2:52 p.m.
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Choice Enrollment Round 1 Window Closes
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Snowball Dance
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM Booster Club Meeting/Sunset MPR
February 17, 2023
February 20, 2023
February 21, 2023
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM Board of Education Regular Meeting
February 22, 2023
March 7, 2023
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM Board of Education Special Meeting/Work Session