Student Records

Transcripts and Student Records

  • To obtain student's education records please access your parent portal account for Infinite Campus (myCampus). Depending on the grade level, you can print out attendance information, report cards, and unofficial transcripts.  For records not available using myCampus, please contact your student's school.

    When transferring to a school outside of Lewis-Palmer School District, the new school or district should send a request for official records to the previous school.

Current Students: Official Transcripts for College and Scholarship Applications

  • Current students should email Mr. Bill Benton to request transcripts for colleges and scholarships. Transcript requests should be entered in Naviance. Official transcript cost is $5.00, but may be waived. Please allow 2 business days to process your request.

    Mr. Bill Benton, 12th Grade Counselor, 

Past Graduates

  • Past graduates should complete and sign the Transcript Request Form. This should be emailed to the District Registrar. While our buildings are closed there is no charge for transcripts. Please provide an email address where the transcript can be sent as we are unable to mail official transcripts during the district closure.

    Transcript Request Form

    James Taylor, District Registrar,

Education Verification

  • If you are an employer or agency requiring an education verification on a Lewis-Palmer High School graduate, please email your request along with the signed release to:

    James Taylor, District Registrar,